Home » » Stop Staring, Find The Animals!

Stop Staring, Find The Animals!

Maxime Euzière found a pretty interesting spot the object picture, which he decided to share with us. At first I couldn’t see it, so I showed it to few of my internet-friends, and asked if they could point out the illusion. 

After hearing bunch of childish comments, ones I can’t believe I’m sharing here (“She’s not in the kitchen!”, “Tree is missing a finger“, and like), one person managed to spot an elephant, a dolphin, a duck, a crocodile and two monkeys. Yes, it has been photoshopped, but still good! Maxime added – there is also a beautiful damsel present…
Share this article :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © The Funtoosh Page....Have FunBath !!! - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger