Home » » Not What You Originally Thought

Not What You Originally Thought

Fresh optical illusions quickly become viral on the net. Seems internet audience is always thirsty for more, and this is why photo below (once it became popular), was submitted to my mail dozen of times. At first I didn’t see anything. 

Then I spotted what seemed to be not much of an illusion, but something more on the “offensive” side. I never even considered publishing this photo on Mighty Optical Illusions, until Jay Kleinrichert explained the secret. Boy was I mislead until that particular moment! This is truly a great find. 

Those of you who still don’t get it, be sure to check Dirty Minded Test – it might give you a clue. I won’t talk any further, chances are I could ruin the illusion for you accidentally.
Don't be shocked once you discover it, it's not what you think!
Share this article :
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © The Funtoosh Page....Have FunBath !!! - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger